Terms and Conditions of Use – GDPR
By accessing the Site, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
The use and access of this Site is subject to the following conditions of use and to all applicable laws and regulations. The use and access of this Site implies that you accept, without any restrictions and limitations, the present conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and IB CARGO S.R.L. will be replaced by the present provisions of the Conditions of Use. If you do not agree or do not accept the Conditions of Use of this website, without any restrictions and limitations, we kindly ask you to leave this Site.
The Site and its content, including without limitations all texts and images (“content”), are owned by and copyrighted to IB CARGO S.R.L. or to others with all rights reserved, unless otherwise specified. The use of any part of the content is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the “Content” owner, except as provided in the Terms and Conditions of Use. Additionally, we inform you that IB CARGO S.R.L. will assure and firmly impose the recognition of its intellectual property rights in accordance with the laws in force and, if the case may be, it will take legal action against those found guilty of intellectual property infringement.
IB CARGO S.R.L. grants the user permission to use the Site under the following the conditions:
• You may download the Content only for personal and non-commercial use, and provided you will comply with the copyright and other intellectual property rights contained in the Content;
• You do not have permission to distribute, modify, copy (except the aforementioned), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, grant license for use, create derivative works, or transfer, sell or use the Content in any other way without the written consent of IB CARGO S.R.L.;
• It is forbidden to use the Site in order to post or transmit any type of material that is threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, licentious, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic or profane, or any other type of material that may constitute or encourage a behaviour that could give rise to a crime, or that could lead to civil liability, or that could otherwise constitute a violation of the law. IB CARGO S.R.L. will cooperate with any of the authorities empowered to enforce the law and it will comply with any court order requiring or imposing IB CARGO S.R.L. to disclose the identity of any person who would post or transmit any information or material on the Site or by using this Site.
Some services available on the site are provided in partnership with other legal entities that are fully responsible for managing the relation with the buyer, in which case IB CARGO S.R.L. will act as an intermediary.
IB CARGO S.R.L. will make any effort necessary to facilitate communication, but it cannot be held responsible for the non-fulfilment of third-party obligations.
Confidentiality and protection of personal data
IB CARGO S.R.L. values the confidence you manifest by navigating our site, writing to us or while making a request, therefore we want to assure you that we will not provide, sell or give to any other party the database containing your personal data.
The buyer’s personal information may also be provided to the General Prosecutor’s Office, the Police, the Courts of Justice and other competent State authorities, in compliance with the provisions of the law and, as a result of expressly formulated requests.
According to the requirements of the European Personal Data Protection Regulation (The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679), IB CARGO S.R.L. has the obligation to manage safely, and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide to us about yourself, about a member of your family or another person.
The purpose of data collection is:
• to inform the Partners regarding their account status, including the validation, process and billing of orders, as well as about how their cancellations are being solved or how any issue related to an order or a purchased service will be tackled;
• to send Newsletters and/or periodic alerts via the e-mail.
If the service is initiated by a legal entity other than IB CARGO S.R.L., the collected data will be communicated to that legal entity as well, for the above-mentioned purposes.
You are required to provide the solicited data which is necessary for producing the invoice of the ordered services. Your refusal causes the cancelation of the order. The recorded information is intended for the operator’s use in order to deliver the services and is only communicated to you.
Any other type of communication or materials shared on this site, such as questions, comments, suggestions or any other messages, will be considered as non-confidential and not under the protection of determined intellectual property rights.
You benefit from the right of access, data interference, the right of not being the subject of an individual decision and the right to appeal to Courts of Justice. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request the deletion of the data. If any of your data is incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible. In order to exercise these rights, you may send us a written, dated and signed request to the Customer Relations Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, no. 10, Global City Business Park, O21 building, 10th floor, office 4, Voluntari, Ilfov, 077191, Romania. You are also granted the right to appeal a Court of Justice.
The right to data interference applies for:
• the correction, update, blocking or the deletion of the data which was not processed in compliance with the law, especially for the data that is incomplete or inaccurate;
• the conversion of data which was not processed into anonymous data, in compliance with the law;
• the notification to the third parties whose data have been disclosed, if this notification does not prove to be impossible or does not require a disproportionate effort to the legitimate interest which might be harmed.
To ensure the good functioning of this site, we sometimes deposit small data files on your computer, known as cookies. Most sites do this.
What are cookies?
The cookie is a small text file that a site saves on your computer or on your mobile device when you visit it. Thanks to cookies, the site stores your actions and preferences (login, language, character size and other display preferences) over a period of time. Thus, you do not have to further provide the before-mentioned information when you revisit the site or navigate from a page to another.
How do we us cookies?
Our site (including the mobile version) uses both session cookies, as well as persistent cookies. Session cookies allow you to navigate from one page to another within our site, as well as they allow the storing of any information you enter. A session cookie is deleted when you close your browser or after a short period of time. The persistent cookies allow our website to remember your settings and preferences in the future. The persistent cookies automatically expire after a certain period of time. Cookies on our website are used as follows:
• Login – we use session cookies to allow you to use the services that require authentication.
• Mobile Device Version – we use persistent and session cookies to enable an efficient functioning, depending on the device used, and to remember your preferences and settings (for example, changing the default mobile/desktop navigation).
How can you control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as desired – for more details, visit aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies on your computer and set most browsers to block their placement. If you do, you may need to manually set up some preferences each time you visit the site. Also, some services or options may not function.
By continuing to use our site without changing the settings, you agree to use the cookies as described above.
Lack of guarantees
ALL THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE MAY BE MODIFIED AND IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANRTY OF ANY KIND, WHETER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Exoneration of liability
THE USE OF THIS SITE IS ENTIRELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. IB CARGO S.R.L. AND ITS AFFILIATE COMPANIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN THE DESIGN, PRODUCTION OR OFFERING THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE THAT MIGHT RESULT FROM BEING IN CONTACT WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ITS CONTENT. IB CARGO S.R.L. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR VIRUSES THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER BELONGINGS FOLLOWING THE ACESS OR USE OF THIS SITE, OR FOLLOWING THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION, TEXT, VIDEO OR AUDIO IMAGES FROM THIS SITE.
Links to third-party sites
The site may contain links to other sites owned by or operated by other parties than IB CARGO S.R.L. Such links are provided to you to use only if you desire. IB CARGO S.R.L. does not control and is not responsible for the content and privacy or security conditions and functionality of these sites. Without being limited by the foregoing, IB CARGO S.R.L. specifically disclaims any liability if these sites:
• Infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights;
• Are inaccurate, incomplete or contain misleading information;
• Are not commercial or do not comply with a certain purpose;
• Do not offer adequate security;
• Contain viruses or other destructive features;
• They are licentious or slanderous.
Also, IB CARGO S.R.L. does not authorize the content or any other products and services promoted on such sites. If you access such sites through a link or from this site, you will personally take the risk without the permission of IB CARGO S.R.L.
Revision of the present Terms and Conditions of Use
IB CARGO S.R.L., may, at any time and without prior notice, revise these Conditions of Use by updating them. You are required to comply with any and all such revisions and, for this reason you will have to periodically visit this page of our site in order to become aware of the updated Conditions of Use.
This page has been reviewed on 23.05.2018.
It is forbidden to use the Site in order to post or transmit any type of material that is threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, licentious, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic or profane, or any other type of material that may constitute or encourage a behaviour that could give rise to a crime, or that could lead to civil liability, or that could otherwise constitute a violation of the law. IB CARGO S.R.L. will cooperate fully with any of the authorities empowered to enforce the law and it will comply with any court order requiring or imposing IB CARGO S.R.L. to disclose the identity of any person who would post or transmit such information or material; you agree that IB CARGO S.R.L., at its sole discretion, terminates or interrupts your permission to use the site in case the Terms and Conditions of Use will be breached. Upon suspension or termination, you must stop using this site and destroy any copies of any part of the content. You will not hold IB CARGO S.R.L. accountable for any damages, costs, liabilities, expenses (including lawyer’s fees) and the amounts spent for any settlement, claim or action filed by a third party against the company as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, error or omission on your part, or if you breach our Terms and Conditions of Use and the applicable laws or regulations.
USE THIS SITE ON YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. NEITHER IB CARGO S.R.L., NOR THE THIRD PARTIES INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR THE DELIVERY OF THIS SITE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, LOGICAL OR OTHER DAMAGES RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON A CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANOTHER PROCEEDING, EVEN WITH THE WARRANTY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE OCCURANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the use of this site, are governed by the Romanian Law. The competent courts of Romania will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes that will arise because of or that will refer to or that will be related to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use and/or of the site’s content or over the disputes in which these Terms and Conditions of Use and/or this site will be considered relevant facts to such disputes.