Identify sales opportunities by ensuring a systematic qualification process, consistent gathering and recording of sales data and information for follow-up by Account Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant service / product related information to our potential customers.
- Identify and present tailor-made, proactive and efficient service / product related information to create and maintain a professional partnership between internal and external customers.
- Provide back-office support to field sales teams.
- Attend company and department meetings and training programs, as required.
Qualifications and personal characteristics
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the sales process.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with an ability to analyse and resolve problems effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment, as well as in a team-oriented sales environment.
- Willingness and dynamics for heavy phone activity, in order to deliver cold sales services within department.
- Excellent abilities to qualify customers potential and decision makers over phone, further setting appointments with the latter.
- Capacity and openness to provide back-office support and collaborate with field sales teams.
- Possess excellent planning, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and Internet
- English language – written and spoken fluency
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone to internal and external customers, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to compose routine reports and business correspondence.
- University degree, preferably in Economics/Business Administration or equivalent